Gastrointestinal microbiota, Gastroenterology
1. Understanding the pathogenesis and management of gastrointestinal dysbiosis-related diseases as Helicobacter pylori infection, Clostridia difficile infection, Inflammatory bowel disease(IBD) and Celiac Disease.
2. Development of fecal microbiota transplantation treatment in GI dysbiosis-related diseases.
1. New Century Excellent Talents Support Program, 2011, by National Ministry of Education
2. Pearl River Scholar, 2016, by Department of Education of Guangdong Province
3. Provincial Talents Cultivated by “Thousand-Hundred-Ten' Program of Guangdong Province, 2011, by Department of Education of Guangdong Province
Selected Publications (* Correspondence author；# First author):
1. Wu MY, Liu L, Wang EJ, Xiao HT, Cai CZ, Wang J, Su H, Wang Y, Tan J, Zhang Z, Wang J, Yao M, Ouyang DF, Yue Z, Li M*, Chen Y*, Bian ZX*, Lu JH*. PI3KC3 complex subunit NRBF2 is required for apoptotic cell clearance to restrict intestinal inflammation. Autophagy. 2020,doi: 10.1080/15548627.2020.1741332.
2. Wang S, Lv D, Jiang SH, Jiang J, Liang M, Hou FF, Chen Y*. Quantitative reduction of short chain fatty acids, especially butyrate, contributes to the progression of chronic kidney disease. Clin Sci (Lond). 2019,133(17):1857-70.
3. Lu B, Wang J, Li J, Liu L, Chen Y*. Half-dose clarithromycin-containing bismuth quadruple therapy is effective and economical in treating Helicobacter pylori infection: A single-center, open-label, randomized trial. Helicobacter.2019 Apr;24(2):e12566.
4. Liu L, Liang L, Liang H, Wang M, Lu B, Xue M, Deng J, and Chen Y*. Fusobacterium nucleatum Aggravates the Progression of Colitis by Regulating M1 Macrophage Polarization via AKT2 Pathway. Front Immunol. 2019; 10: 1324.
5. Zhou Y, Xu ZZ, He Y, Yang Y, Liu L, Lin Q, Nie Y, Li M, Zhi F, Liu S, Amir A, González A, Tripathi A, Chen M, Wu GD, Knight R, Zhou H*, Chen Y*.Gut Microbiota Offers Universal Biomarkers across Ethnicity in Inflammatory Bowel Disea